Aguilera's trust issues

Aguilera's trust issues
17/08/2006 12:00:00 AM
(KP International) Christina Aguilera sings high praises for her hubby, Jordan Bratman, who she claims is strong enough to deal with her success.
"I find males in the spotlight to be a bit full of themselves the ones I encounter anyway," Aguilera said. "[I chose] a strong man who is not intimidated by what I do which is another issue for a woman who is successful finding a man who can deal with it. Truly, an angel came to me the day I met my husband."
Prior to Bratman, the Dirrty singer said she had difficulty trusting people. "I had huge, huge trust issues, and not only with men, but also with people in general," she said. "Especially getting success at a young age you're going to have a lot of snakes around you. People who want to take from you anything they can. Who latch on. I've had so many crazies around me."

No comments: