Bin Laden: I (eee-I-eee-I) will always love, Whitney Houston?

Bin Laden: I (eee-I-eee-I) will always love, Whitney Houston?
22/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) In what some may consider a bizarre revelation into the mind of Osama bin Laden, his alleged former sex slave Kola Boof claims the man had a huge crush on Whitney Houston.

"He said that he had a paramount desire for [Houston] and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting," Boof apparently wrote in her upcoming autobiography, according to the New York Post's Page Six. "He said he wanted to give [her] a mansion that he owned in a suburb of Khartoum. He explained to me that to possess Whitney, he would be willing to break his colour rule and make her one of his wives."

Boof, who was a writer on the soap opera Days of Our Lives until she was reportedly fired last month, continued, "[He would say] how beautiful she is, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and her husband Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed."

No comments: