Dallas star goes to the stars

Dallas star goes to the stars
22/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) Victoria Principal, former star of the prime-time soap Dallas, has been given the go-ahead to blast off into space in the year 2008.

Principal's dreams of being an astronaut were nearly dashed as her diagnosis of the blood disorder Intravascular Hypercoagulation could have held her back. To address the situation, Principal turned to homeopathic remedies that seem to have solved her medical problem and in turn helped her pass the mandatory physical exam.

"It's something I've wanted to do for over a decade, so now I'm an ambassador to space for Virgin Galactic and I will be one of the first female astronauts to go up," said the 60-year-old. "I passed the physical, I go into training next year and I go up in June 2008."

No comments: