Dorffie the pooh?

Dorff-ie the pooh?
18/08/2006 12:00:00 AM
(KP International) Stephen Dorff recently compared himself to a teddy bear; a cute and cuddly blond one that's just waiting to be squeezed and loved.
"Right now I'm single and I admit I'm lonely," said the 33-year-old Blade star. "I see myself as a teddy bear who needs to be cuddled. But it's impossible to keep a relationship going at this stage partly because of the work I do."
Guess that statement means things didn't work out with his rumoured girlfriend, Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding.
While Dorff may be single at the moment, he has certainly dated his share of Hollywood hotties over the years. The list stems all the way back to the third grade when he reportedly dated (or whatever dating is at that age) then child star Drew Barrymore. Rumoured to also be on his list of exgirlfriends are the original Clueless star Alicia Silverstone, model/actress Milla Jovovich, Canadian Baywatch star Pamela Anderson and a few models.

No comments: