Evangeline Lilly lost without her needle and thread

Evangeline Lilly lost without her needle and thread
23/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) Strict airport security may make many of us feel safer, but it just makes Evangeline Lilly feel mad. The Lost star is fuming about new regulations that prevent her from carting her needle and thread aboard airplanes.

The 27-year-old's favourite pastime is sewing and the new guidelines are frustrating her. "What drives me crazy is that I can't bring my needle and thread on a plane. I really like to sew."

In other news, Lilly recently confessed that she was happy Lost didn't receive any Emmy nominations.

"My first reaction to it was, 'Good.' I don't want us all to become righteous, so above everything else, that we're untouchable," she said.

No comments: