Hurley goes organic

Hurley goes organic
21/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) Elizabeth Hurley is apparently looking to make a bit of a career shift from the glamorous world of celebrity-dom to getting her hands dirty by setting up an organic farm on her estate in England.

"It's the best thing I've ever done," said the Austin Powers star. "It's the only place I want to be. When we get our organic status we're going to farm properly and we're going to have a herd of cows and proper sheep and proper chickens, and we're going to have small amounts of Gloucestershire Old Spot pigs. I've joined the breeders' club already and I'm quite excited about it. I would like to go for some kind of organic food production and I plan to do it maybe something Indian."

The actress, who is set to wed her beau Arun Nayar, must first get a seal of approval from the Soil Association in order to gain official organic status.

No comments: