Is Paris like Princess Diana?

Is Paris like Princess Diana?
04/08/2006 12:00:00 AM
(KP International) Trashtastic celebutante Paris Hilton recently drew comparisons between herself and the philanthropic late Princess Diana in an interview she had with GQ magazine.
"I loved her. She was amazing," said Hilton, who would have been 16 at the time of Diana's death. "Her death affected me so much, such a strong and beautiful woman. I just cried for two hours non-stop when I heard she had been killed. I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had."
So she knows the name of one member of British royalty, what about British politics? When asked if she liked Tony Blair, a perplexed Paris replied, "Who?" After giving it some more thought she said, "Oh yeah... he's like your President?... I don't know what he looks like."
OK, so she doesn't know who leaders of countries are or what they look like, but she does know what Hollywood celebrities earn. "I've made, like, $200 million in the last year, while J-Lo's only made $150 million," said the socialite. "I get paid $500,000 to go to Las Vegas or Japan and wave at crowds or go to a party. All the time."

No comments: