Longoria's lesbian lust

Longoria's lesbian lust
15/08/2006 12:00:00 AM
(KP International) Eva Longoria apparently longs for a lesbian encounter and has reportedly told her basketball star boyfriend, Tony Parker, of her female fantasy.
"I wish I had a full-on gay experience because I think women are beautiful creatures," said the Desperate Housewives star. "They're much more attractive naked than men and it sounds like fun. Maybe I'm just holding out for the future."
The 31-year-old actress admitted she has had a little taste but it was limited to a lip lock. "I did kiss a woman one time and it was particularly shocking as I was not prepared for it," Longoria said. "I met a girl in Las Vegas who I didn't know liked me. We were hanging out with a bunch of friends and we were saying goodbye and she gave me a kiss. It was very surprising but very nice. There were tongues involved and it was definitely a real kiss which was soft and gentle and sweet."

No comments: