Madonna loves Guy

Madonna loves Guy
21/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) While celebrating her 48th birthday at the chic Lounge Lover bar in London, Madonna took time to express her feelings for her husband, moviemaker Guy Ritchie, whom she called "the love of my life."

A source told the UK's Mirror that Madge got emotional while speaking about Ritchie, 37: "I care for Guy deeply and he is the love of my life. He has changed my life for the better since I met him. I can only thank him for all his support."

Whispers of marital troubles have been making their way through the gossip grapevine, so, as one partygoer said to the Mirror, "The last thing anyone expected was for Madonna to pay such a tribute to Guy. It was incredible to hear her open up and let people know such personal feelings. Guy was beaming and it's clear they're very much in love."

No comments: