Owen and Luke butt out

Owen and Luke butt out
23/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) Brothers Luke and Owen Wilson were determined to put their best assets forward for their latest films: so they both turned to butt doubles.

Owen's replacement butt appears in You, Me and Dupree and apparently his costar Matt Dillon didn't understand all the hoopla surrounding Owen's rear-end. "I don't know what's wrong with his butt because I didn't pay any attention to it. I truly don't know what that was all about," the befuddled Dillon told Britain's GMTV.

The younger Wilson brother, on the other hand, understood completely.

Luke Wilson recently revealed how he took great care to choose his butt double for his latest flick My Super Ex-Girlfriend. "What they do is they give you photos of different guys' backsides and have you pick one out. I found myself poring over the Polaroids and saying, 'I like that one but it doesn't have quite the pizzazz I want for this scene," Luke explained.


See Also:
Interview: Owen Wilson "You, Me and Dupree" Posted: Friday, July 7th 2006

No comments: