Paris sings her album's praises

Paris sings her album's praises
23/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) Paris Hilton has been crying tears of joy about her self-titled debut album that hit shelves yesterday [August 22].

The heiress didn't mince words when asked about her new CD for the September issue of Blender magazine. "I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good," the 25-year-old pop tart said.

The actress turned singer has already surprised critics with her single, Stars Are Blind, which has reached the top of Billboard's dance music chart.

According to Hilton's producers, her hard work is paying off. "She would sit for hours and not ask for a break, and she never gave me one bit of attitude," explains Kara DioGuardi, who collaborated on three tracks from the album with the infamous blonde.

But Hilton doesn't think people should be surprised about her healthy attitude. "I think people expect me to be this bitch snob. But I'm really nice, and I feel bad if I'm mean," she said.

No comments: