Paris snubs Dallas

Paris snubs 'Dallas'
08/08/2006 9:30:00 AM
'House of Wax' actress Paris Hilton has revealed she snubbed the role of Lucy Ewing in the big-screen remake of 'Dallas'.
(BANG) - Paris Hilton turned down a role in 'Dallas'.
The 'House of Wax' actress - who recently released her debut single 'Stars Are Blind' - said she was offered the role of Lucy Ewing in the big-screen remake of the 70s US TV series, but believed she wasn't ready for such a "demanding" part.
She admitted: "The role is too demanding for me. I told them I need to make a few more smaller movies first."
The delayed casting for the part of glamorous Lucy Ewing caused mayhem among young Hollywood actresses.
The desirable role finally went to US TV actress Katie Cassidy, despite Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Simpson allegedly being up for the part.
Meanwhile, Paris, 25, also confessed she couldn't remember the name of Tom Putnam - the director on her new movie 'The Hottie and the Nottie'.
She said: "I can't remember his name. All I know is that I'm the star."
(C) BANG Media International

No comments: