Paris: there's nothing fake about me

Paris: there's nothing fake about me
25/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

LOS ANGELES (KP International) Paris Hilton recently revealed that, unlike some of her malnourished or surgically enhanced contemporaries who are presented as role models, she's the real thing.

"I work out. I'm, like, thin, but I'm athletic," Hilton said in an interview with Australia's Herald Sun. "It's gross how the magazines say, These are the best-dressed people' and they are these girls who look like lollipops with these giant heads and their bones sticking out. It's a really bad image for little girls."

The hotel heiress also confessed that when "I was 13, 14, 15, all my friends had big boobs and I was like, 'I'm so flat, I want a boob job.' I really wanted one. [But] as soon as I turned 17, 18, I was like, 'I'm not getting that done.' It looks cheesy and they look so fake. It's not hot. It's gross... girls should stay the way they are."

These are some of the reasons Hilton feels she's so intriguing: "There's nothing fake about me..." she said. "I don't apologize for anything. I'm having the time of my life. I'm blonde and I travel the world and I'm nice and I'm fun and I'm good to my fans, and I'm a good person."

No comments: