Richie roars over weight-ist photog

Richie roars over weight-ist photog
21/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) Socialite Nicole Richie has become defensive of her emaciated figure and recently struck out at a photographer who called out, "Nicole, you look disgusting. Gain some f*cking weight!"

Richie reportedly told Us Weekly, "You don't scream at people that are overweight, so what makes people think that they have the right to scream at me that I am underweight? It's upsetting and mean. I am not anorexic. At that moment, I was just sick of everyone constantly bothering me about how I look.

"I walked up to the photographer and told him, 'What if I really had anorexia? What if I had a disease? How would you feel about saying such horrible things?' He probably just wanted to get a rise out of me, but I'm a human being and he hurt my feelings."

No comments: