Ritchie not a fan of Madonna's music?

Ritchie not a fan of Madonna's music?
25/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

FRANCE (KP International) Madonna has recently revealed that her moviemaker husband, Guy Ritchie, is not a fan of her music.

"My children adore all that I do. They love dance music," the queen of pop said to the French VSD celebrity magazine. She then confessed, "My husband isn't a great fan."

Later in the interview Madge also apparently admitted that at times she finds family life to be overwhelming. "Of course I regret losing the freedom of being able to go out alone to a club," she said. "Dancing alone on a darkened dance floor without anyone to disturb me or to draw attention to me. I regret not being able to take advantage of such anonymity."

Though Madonna confessed to going out dancing with friends on occasion, she added that it's "not every night, of course. I have a family."

No comments: