Superman gets engaged

Superman gets engaged
24/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) Superman's Brandon Routh has found his Lois Lane and she's agreed to become his wife.

Routh's publicist, Kacey Spies, revealed the good news to People magazine, saying the couple "are very happy."

The Superman Returns star popped the question to his girlfriend of three years, Courtney Ford, earlier this month.

Routh, 26, and Ford, 28, met while the actor was working at a Lucky Strikes bowling alley in Hollywood.

"I was a bartender. And her brother was having his [wedding] rehearsal dinner party there," Routh told People at January's Golden Globes.

"He met my whole family the day he met me," added Ford.

Film's new Man of Steel even confessed Ford is his own personal kryptonite. "She brings me to my knees," he said.

No comments: