Bloom falls for the Caribbean

Bloom falls for the Caribbean
18/09/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) - After spending much of the past couple of years filming the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, as well as the new indie flick Haven, in the Caribbean, British babe Orlando Bloom has fallen in love with the region.

"I'd love to have a place there," confessed the 29-year-old actor. "The temperature is beautiful and the people are delightful."

Though a potential pad down there could be the perfect place to lament his recent split from Kate Bosworth, Bloom said he'd like to be active and even try his hand at fishing. "I went down to the local docks," he said. "The writer/director's dad organized a session with some local fisherman so that I could scale fish and spray down some boats. It was great fun. I didn't know anything about the Cayman Islands and now I know I love life there. Making Haven there was like a working holiday."

No comments: