More drama on The View?

More drama on The View?
06/09/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) Even before Rosie O'Donnell began her stint as cohost on The View, rumours of feathers being ruffled began circulating.

Barbara Walters told Newsweek that she was irked by O'Donnell's blog in which she allegedly bashed The View's promo, stating: "I saw the new View promos. Found myself/in the position/I loathe the most/powerless." Walters told Newsweek, "I didn't like the blog. I'm counting on Rosie's intelligence and sensitivity and humour. This is, after all, an entertainment show. It is based on people who like each other and are having a good time, not on people who are arguing and unhappy."

O'Donnell reportedly sent an olive branch to Walters in the form of flowers and a card that read: "Barbara, I only want the promos and the show to be great. And I love you. Love, Ro."

No comments: